Working as a clinician for many years, one of the most common questions I would get is, “What can I take for more energy?”.
It was always a tough question because I knew I’d just be treating a symptom by giving them energizing natural supplements like maca, cordyceps, and ginseng. Sure, it’s better that they didn’t ask a drug dealer the same question. In the immortal words of Rick James, “Cocaine is a helluva drug…” But, I didn’t want them to see me like a natural pill-pusher, and get them hooked on something just to get them by, either. So, I dedicated myself to helping them get to the root of their energy problems. And today you’ll learn the very best of what I came up with.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How my struggle with chronic fatigue began.
- A potent superherb that’s clinically proven to improve insulin sensitivity.
- What going to the gym is compensating for.
- How you’re able to literally charge up your cells like a battery.
- The surprising amount of energy the human body can generate.
- Simple strategies to get in more nutritious movement throughout the day.
- Why you can still wake up exhausted after 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- What sleep architecture is.
- How many total sleep cycles you need for optimal energy.
- What happens in your brain during sleep.
- The 2 major things that can disrupt your sleep cycles.
- Key nutrient deficiencies that cause fatigue and sleep problems.
- The #1 mineral that supports human energy production.
- How dehydration impacts energy (and how much water you really need!).
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Organifi.com ⇐ Use the coupon code model for 20% off
- EASE ⇐ Get an exclusive 15% off here!
- Why All Movement Matters – With Guest Katy Bowman
- How To Create A Winning Culture – With Guest Dr. Eric Thomas
- Juice Mi
- Sleep Smarter
- The Model Health Show Episode 204 – Live From D.C.
- Best Bottled Water, Water Filter, And Critical Water Facts
- 7 Small Changes To Help Your Burn More Fat
- The Essential Guide To Maximizing Your Energy ⇐ Get the powerhouse new course here!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!